Wednesday, February 23, 2005

I just got back from the gopher men's basketball game... i am now a true Minnesotan... here's a list
1. I will forever have M-I-N-N-E-S-O-T-A chant in my head. Forreeeeeeeeeeeever.
2. Goldy is my worst enemy. He like came up to our row and started the slow clap, how 97 could you get? Also he like came up behind katie, scaring the shit outta her, scaring nicole, scaring me.
3. The whole game I was like I wonder what Flip is thinking (he was sitting like a section down from us)? Then I told nicole that and she was like, same.... but i wanna talk to him. I was like yeah about basketball, she is like no about his name. It continued with puns about Flip and how he is flippen sweet and how we'll catch him on the flip side.
4. When we first got there I was looking around and out of the corner of my eye... outta the millions of people there.. I see Luke Garrison! weird!
5. I really wanna be in band in college because I wanna wear a striped shirt and dance and play pep songs for the rest of my life! whooooooooooooooo!
6. WHAT THE HELL! BATON TWIRLING! its like dancing with a stick.
7. I really wanna go to a big 10 school so there can be kick ass sports. Aight? aight.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home