Wednesday, April 06, 2005

There are a couple of random things I would like to post, for the sake of randomness.

A Quote from something left on my desk:
"Once again the universes collide at The School of Environmental Studies in an epic electronic dance event. We invited you to go 'Drifting Away' with us as we journey into the sounds of the electronic realm. Come be part of this evening and 'dance till you can't dance no more."

A Quote from Heart of Darkness:
"I slapped him on the back and shouted, 'We shall have rivets!' He scrambled to his feet exclaiming, "No! Rivets!' as though he couldn't believe his ears. Then in a low voice, 'You... eh?' I don't know why we behaved like lunatics. I put my finger to the side of my nose and nodded mysteriously. 'Good for you!' he criend, snapped his fingers above his head, lifting one foot. I tried a jig. We capered on the iron deck. A frightful clatter came out of that hulk, and the virgin forest on the other bank of the creek sent it back in a thundering roll upon the sleeping station."

Name of band I just learned:
Discombobulated. Example in context: YEAH DISCOMBOBULATED! YOU ROCK! Not so much.

Jennifer's fortune cookie:
Friends make dissapointments divide, and happiness multiply.

thee end

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home