Wednesday, May 25, 2005

I have something to say and it is this. So much goddammed stuff has changed in this school year. Soooooo much. Tonight I had a great night with Amber, Kenzie and Kate, moving Amber into her new wonderful house. It was so great. At dinner, we were talking about how much our lives have changed..... and wowie I couldn't get over it. I have to admit, I am such a hater towards change. It scares the shit out of me, but I have come to the conclusion change is not good or bad, it is alas just changed. Things happen, people differ, not good or bad, it just falls into place... now to end with a cliche song that just happened to be playing while I was pondering this year....

"Don't it always seem to go, that you don't know what you've got 'till it's gone. They paved paradise and put up a parking lot. "
- Counting Crows

thee end

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home