Friday, June 10, 2005

Today i was at target with my mom, a rare occurance in and of itself and decided to peel around the clothes section. while doing so i saw a really cute skirt in the clearance section and i was like sweet. It was green and had a tropical print on it and would be perfect for all the weddings i will be forced to attend this summer, so anyways. Went to try it on, it was an XS, which i thought was weird, but it fit and had this great thick elastic waistband, it was cute, but decided to purchase it another day. When i was reviewing the cost before i was putting it back i noticed it was not the usual isacc mizarahi, or even mossimo target brands, but this random lady. Low and behold it was a new designer, cool, well a new maternity designer that is.

While relaying this wonderful story back to my mom in the check out line, she just smiled and recognized how truly stupid I was, while the previously stoned-faced asian check out man proceeded to laugh hysterically. I'm sure he went home and posted about me in his online journal of choice.

Well, it's not my fault that all the goddamned PG chicks get all the cute clothes.

thee end

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home