Wednesday, December 21, 2005

I have had the most delightful night ever.
1. The most wonderful little old woman helped me at the library and sat and chatted with me and wow it was nice.
2. I found my mom's Christmas present. There is this little store that i've never ventured into and on a whim I did tonight. Oh my goodness I found the most perfect gift and I'm really happy because I was completely stumped as to what to get her.
3. Teachers are being nice about extensions so my stress level is minimal, a first for sure.
4. I ran into my neighbor at the grocery store and had a plesant chat with her and proceeded to get my ingredients to make cookies for tomorrow.
5. My flute teacher retired my piece stating that "You are wonderful. Time to move on."
5. I want to make a humming noise to emphasize how good I feel. Don't get me wrong, I'm not 100% but I feel much better physically than the past 3 weeks combined.

Oh the joy of the commercially funded and portrayed holidays.

thee end.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home