Sunday, February 15, 2004

being hung on by a five year old rocks.. you kno the whole human jungle gym thing really suits me... and leaves me feeling like a 4 pack a day smoker... pant* pant*

So our family friends came over, many pieces of pizza later i m sitting here trying to relive the horrors of the night, and the joyful moments of today...

This morning i went to "church" with my mom and poppy and they went over to my grandrents hizzouse and hung out with my gram... we went to mcdonalds, i pardoxically had a salad, quite good though and watched a phenomenal movie called Father Goose it was really cute and i recommend it to all, then the Janes came over to chill, we had a "dont break the ice" tourny and i was the consellation champ (whoot whoot!)

Yeah so right now i m whelmed (today at "church" E.T. (the practitioner) taught us today that overwhelmed was like saying stressedstressed, they mean the same thing... yeah learn somthing everyday) about school i need to get my gpa up and fast



When life gives you lemons, put them in your bra. Hey it cant hurt anything!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home